ICYMI: Bill O’Reilly dropped a hint about creating the O’Reilly Network during his first public appearance

His very own network to compete with Fox

Fox News has had a really rocky 2017 so far. Their entire line-up was rocked when heavy hitting Bill O’Reilly was ousted from the network following a slew of allegations. Since then the network has been struggling to regain composure and it might be getting even harder.

During his first public appearance following the firing, Bill O’Reilly dropped a monster bombshell hint. He was hinting at his own network in the works to take on his former employer! Scroll down for more details.

Daily Mail reports 

Bill O’Reilly has used his first public appearance since being fired from Fox News to suggest he could create a network of his own to do battle with his former employer.

O’Reilly took to the stage at New York’s NYCB Theatre at Westbury on Saturday night, alongside his former Fox buddy Dennis Miller, as part of the duo’s The Spin Stops Here tour.

During a question-and-answer portion of the address, the 67-year-old gave his fans in attendance a hint he could be back on their television screens in just a few months, Newsday reports.

‘There could be a new network,’ he said, before adding: ‘A bunch of people are looking to compete with Fox because there’s a perception of decline.’

He continued to provide more details on what the O’Reilly Network could look like, and if it is realistically possible.

‘I am starting my own operation. We are going to do that,’ he stated, before explaining he will soon be rolling out a ‘beta-test’ for a newscast.

‘We will go into a studio and here it will look like “The Factor”,’ he said.

‘It’s basically an experiment to see how many people are going to want this service. 

‘That’s coming and will be here before September in a robust form. But I suspect there will be another network maybe merging with us.

‘There will be a network that rises up because the numbers for Fox are going down.’

Earlier, O’Reilly said he would not talk badly of his former employer, but claimed he was the victim of a ‘take-down’. 

‘It’s a different network, it happens,’ he said.

‘They had a shift in management that coincided with a very well thought-out and financed effort to destroy me. It worked ‘ temporarily. 

‘It all had to do with President Trump. In the weeks to come, I’m going to lay all that out in a very public way.’

He continued to compare himself to the president as the speech went on, suggesting they are both struggling because of media attacks.

I know the same people who came after me are the same people after him,’ O’Reilly told his faithful fans. 

‘So I know this is the fraud being perpetuated on you, the American voter. 

‘The progressive far left will not accept the election. It’s the media driving the hate.’ 

O’Reilly had been a ratings monster for Fox News during his two-decade tenure, but was forced out in April after it emerged five secret sexual harassment accusers had been paid $13million. 

Despite the controversy surrounding his exit, the 67-year-old reportedly pocketed $25million – a quarter of the $100million he had been guaranteed in the four-year contract he signed this past January – on his way out the door.

Trending>>>BREAKING: Ex-FBI Agent Just Ratted Out Comey in Clinton Cover-Up

You Might Like
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Leave a Reply